Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Post : Project Assistant (01)
2. Name of the Research Project : “Design and development of porous Silicon based biosensor for Chromium detection in and around of Sukinda Mines Valley, Odisha”
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST, New Delhi
4. Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
5. Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
6 Job Description :
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 13,000/- per month (for 3 year)
8. Essential Qualifications and experience : B. Sc. (Biology / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental Science or relevant) with First class
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M. Sc. (Biology / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental Science or relevant) with experience in experimental analysis
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
11. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Dr. Paresh Govind Kale
Address : Department of Electrical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 0661-2462447 (O)
E-mail : email@example.com
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 23.05.2016. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.