Govt Intern Opportunity For Pharmacology, Apply Online
Intern – Empowered Committee for Animal Health
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a six months on-site internship with Invest India at Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying – New Delhi.
- Ensuring regular functioning of ECAH, including regular meetings, creation of agenda and follow up of the priorities identified.
- Preparing for the materials for regulatory applications of animal vaccines that will be coming in regularly and ensuring timely disposition of these applications by the sub-committee of the ECAH that needs to meet frequently.
- From time to time, sub-committees will be created to develop a specific area and ECAH will be expected to follow up on progress of the initiatives.
- Overall, act as a resource group to the ECAH committee as needed.
- Coordinate effectively with all stakeholders within and outside the organization to improve efficiency.
- Prepare research documents/ pitch decks on areas of interest to various Stakeholders in this sector.
- Proactive in developing relationships and strategies to accomplish objectives and accountability in delivering results.
- Streamline engagements with industry partners and ensure timely communication based on best practices.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned related to this work Desired.
- A degree in science is essential. Specialization: Preferable in Veterinary Medicine/pharmacology/Microbiology, similar or a prior work experience in a similar industry.
- Applicants pursuing/with a master’s degree will be preferred.
Keywords: Govt Intern, Pharmacology, Empowered Committee for Animal Health, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, New Delhi, Veterinary Medicine, Microbiology. Govt Intern Opportunity For Pharmacology, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.