Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
In the course of the last few decades, human interaction with technology has witnessed remarkable change. Throughout 2020 and 2021, India worked online, studied online, shopped online, received healthcare online, socialised online. India thrived online. This underscores the phenomenal evolution of Digital Technology in India. From being a means of limited engagement and entertainment, it has evolved into a platform of unlimited enablement and empowerment. The advent of 5G has also unleashed a wave of demand for a new generation of digital and technical skills: by 2025, India will require an estimated 22 million skilled workers possessing 5G-related competencies. Furthermore, technological breakthroughs in renewable and new energy have offered a reliable promise and a massive opportunity to secure the promise of a sustainable future for generations to come if new solutions can be developed for creating reliable, clean and affordable energy solutions for India and the world. In addition, Biotechnology-based, therapeutic products and services in multiple medical domains are also being developed to address unmet medical needs.
In this context, the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
First-year postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Chemical Engineering, Renewable and New Energy, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
- Nurturing India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
Scholars who are committed to excellence, in spirit and action, in everything they pursue, both academic and non-academic. Scholars who have a mindset of giving their best, seeking new and better ways to approach challenges and continually work to improve themselves.
Scholars who have the potential and ambition to become India’s and the World’s Leaders of Tomorrow.
Scholars who strive to be honest and forthright. They take accountability and responsibility for their actions, decisions, and behaviours.
Scholars who show a moral force of character and instinct to lead in their communities for the advancement of society. Scholars who have a commitment to work for social good and give back to society.
Embodying Reliance’s spirit that “Growth is Life” we are looking for scholars that dream big and have an ever-evolving spirit. They possess a love of learning and continually striving to develop and improve themselves and support others to do the same.
Scholars who are resilient, patient, and tenacious. Students who embrace challenges with passion and conviction as opportunities to grow.
- Students fill and submit applications through our Application Portal:
- Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
- Academic/ Prof. Info
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
Application and Selection Process
Applications for the 2022-2023 scholarships to be closed on 14th February 2023
Click Here To Apply Online
Editors Note: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.