Novo Nordisk announces job opening 2023, B Pharma job opening 2023, pharmacy job opening 2023, Clinical Research job opening 2023, pharmacy job opening 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Do you want to be a part of a high performing team in Novo Nordisk that plays a critical role in driving the success of the business? Do you have what it takes: the right drive, a sharp mind, customer orientation, openness and focus on what matters and a genuine interest in working with people? If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new Clinical Research Associate for the Clinical Development team based at Bangalore.
If you have what it takes to be a part of Novo Nordisk Legal team, Apply now!
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is the primary point of contact between site staff and Novo Nordisk. In this role the CRA acts as ambassador for the company.
- The CRA is responsible for taking leadership of site management for the selection (if applicable) and initiation of sites as well as conduction and closing activities of the appointed studies in compliance with local regulations,
- The CRA coordinates with CRM and RTM and communicates to them progress and critical issues that may impair trial progress. In some cases, the CRA may have direct contact with the ITM.
- Efficient and accurate site selection visits (as appropriate including analysis of site logistics, site performance/quality indicators)
- Accountability for patient recruitment strategies, including implementation of mitigation actions
- Has good knowledge of trial product and trial protocol and train site staff in trial procedures, handling of trial product and documents
- Visit trial sites regularly in accordance with the protocol to perform monitoring activities required
- Proactive use of IT Systems for preparation and conduct of site visits as well as source data verification in collaboration with data management/logistics team\
- Guide site staff in preventing deviations that will compromise integrity and quality of trial-conduct
- Graduate in Medicine, Science, Pharmacy or other relevant
- ICH GCP trained and if applicable certified
- Additional qualification on clinical research would be preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a CRA
- Experience in 1-2 multinational clinical trials phase 2-3 from site initiation till site closure
Novo Nordisk B Pharma Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.