Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary
position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and same extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and other details are given below:
Project No. S/JJM/PKT/20210115
Project Title Setting up of JJM-Professor Chair on “Sustainability of
drinking water sources and releases of funds to IIT, Jodhpur
Project Investigator Prof. Pradip Kumar Tewari
Duration for initial appointment 01 Year
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Consolidate Pay Rs. 31,000/- +HRA (As per institute norms)
Minimum Qualification and Experience Eligibility:
B. Tech. / B.E. in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering, or allied branch with NET or GATE qualified.
1. B. Tech./ B.E. in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering, or allied area; with NET or GATE qualified.
2. Experience in outreach program/research or capacity building.
1. Lab and field reach work related to “Sustainability of drinking water sources”
2. Undertaking research, outreach programme and capacity building etc.
3. Co-ordination with Gram Panchayat and local government agency.
Brief description of ProjectJal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Project related to “Sustainability of
drinking water sources” at IIT Jodhpur, for undertaking
research, outreach program, capacity building etc.
Maximum Age 32 Years
Age Bar Age will be calculated on the closing date of the online submission of the application. Relaxation in age for the category candidates only would be admissible as per
Central Government Rules. Also kindly enclose the Caste
Certificate along with the application.
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 05 September 2023. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. Institute reserves the right to:
a. Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time.
b. Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
c. Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidate.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
11. No need to send hard copy.
BTech Chemical Engineering Job BTech Chemical Engineering Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.