Danaher M Pharmacy Quality Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Danaher hiring pharmacy candidates, Commercial Quality Specialist job opening 2023, M Pharmacy job opening 2023, Danaher job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening 2023, Candidates with masters degree in pharmacy may apply for the job opening at Danaher.
Job Title: Commercial Quality Specialist
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Job Id R1239048
Eligbility Criteria and Experience:
- Master’s degree in science (Pharmacy), medical or technical field
- 2-4 years of experience in the medical devices industry (IVD can be a plus)
- Experience within commercial quality is very beneficial and highly desirable
- Experience with in Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) is very beneficial and highly desirable
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of International Organization for Standardization ISO13485
- Knowledge of International regulations QSR for USA, CE Directive and Regulation for India.
- Excellent planning and organizing skill
- Exceptionally strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to confidently deal with ambiguous issues and provide input towards suitable actions.
- It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Experience working with medical device quality systems in compliance with MDR and ISO 13485
- Able to interpret quality problem and establish practical solutions within a dynamic business environment.
- Experience in leading continuous improvement efforts, in both quality systems and products.
- Knowledge of the process of establishing facility QMS certifications.
- Cross functional experience with products and commercial operations processes to influence change at all levels within the organizationVisio and Project knowledge desirable
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Review records and documents, for completeness and compliance with MDR and ISO requirements.
- Review batch record to support release of incoming goods received in quarantine status and final and refurbished products (Gx modules at repair center).
- Support compliance to post market surveillance process; Field Actions, Complaint Handling (Safety and Quality Complaints) & Logistic & Distribution as per law of land of India.
- Support of document control system facilitating document creation and approvals.
Assist with the implementation of standard operating procedures to define and improve quality system functions.
- Support interdepartmental initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Partner with departments to promote improvements, through the use of training.
- Support the corrective action program in the investigation and resolution of issues.
- Support the electronic documentation process, as needed.
- Participate in the internal auditor program, as needed
Danaher M Pharmacy Quality Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more