Intas Pharmacy & Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Intas Pharma Job. Intas MPharma Job officer Intas invites undergraduate, and postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of manager. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post via online mode. For further details, check our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Degree on Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or Business Administration
Relevant Functional/Technical Skills or Industry Experience
- Proven, relevant, experience within Supply Chain managing 3rd party suppliers
- Reporting to provide visibility, internal Customer Service
- Knowledge ERPs such as, SAP, Oracle, others.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- High level of English
- Able to constructively challenge
- Project Management
- Assertive and tenacious with the ability to follow-up.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven communicator across a wide range of stakeholders
- Desirable; excellent commercial understanding
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Benchmarking current product total cost and supply routes to competitors
- Close collaboration and influence with Cluster heads, BD team, Finance and NPL team to ensure suppliers are meeting market requirements
- Evaluate margins of SKUs under his/her responsibility and check they are adequate as per each SKU lifecycle status
- Negotiate COGs on SKU basis taking into consideration previous activities outcome
- Sourcing of and Evaluating new possible partners and sharing knowledge within Accord
- Calculate standard COGs when The CMO does not provide full Service
Long term partnership and robust supply chain:
- Negotiate Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA) before providing any Accord confidential information to external companies
- Negotiation of Contract Manufacturing Agreement (CMA) and other service agreements with the support of Legal Affairs and following defined Accord EU standards
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with defined CMOs and other service providers under his/her responsibility
- Propose new suppliers and routes in order to assure continuous product supply and competitiveness
- Join GMP audits to CMOs & service providers from time to time to better understand CMO/Service provider capabilities, constraints, opportunities and to assess mid-term possible issues.
- Internal process improvements
- Raise and support Change Control when required
- Assess process improvement costs and negotiate with Third party to optimize COGs and minimize short term negative impact.
- Support Technical Agreement (TA) negotiation when required
- Support/Drive/Deliver annual budget process and future COGs development strategy
- Monitor Supplier performance
- Prepare reports and corporate presentations when required
- Support on specific tasks such as acquisition process when required
- Identify opportunities to improve service, suggest improvement plans.
- Support CMO EU department as and when required.
Editors Note: Intas Pharmacy & Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.