Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contractual basis:
Job Title : Project Assistant/ Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Stabilization and Syntheses of Heterodiatomic(0) Compounds of Main Group Elements/ Mixed Main Group Element(0)-Transition Metal(0) and their Applications in Homogeneous Catalysis”
Tenure : The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project
Age : Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16, 000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification
- Essential: M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET-JRF or GATE score card.
- Candidates having experience in organic ligands and inorganic complex synthesis, reactivity studies and working experience on NMR, UV-Visible and FT-IR instruments.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e September 21st, 2017 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and the Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled to be held on September 25th, 2017 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati. No separate email / call letter will be issued.
The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Application Deadline – September 21st, 2017 by 5.00 P.M.