CSIR CECRI Multiple Chemistry Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.30 a.m. on 7th – 9th June 2022 at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi for the selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in the below-mentioned projects. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Post Code: P01
Project Title: Development of next-generation water electrolyser to generate green hydrogen –
Project Code: HCP- 44 M 1
Duration: Upto 30.09.2024
Job Title: Project Associate-I (04 Positions)
(i) `.31,000/-pm + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or
GATE or (b) A selection process through the National level examinations conducted by
Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii)`.25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do not fall under (I) above
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% of Marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Age: 35 years
Experience: Experience in electrocatalysis
Post Code: P02
Duration: Upto November 2023
Project Title: Building protective exoskeletons around capsules of cells/catalysts/drugs for
applications in bioelectrocatalysis, drug delivery and sensing – CSIR Emeritus Scientist Scheme
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (P)
No.of posts: 01 Position
Salary: `.31,000/-pm + HRA
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with valid
NET/GATE qualified certificate
Age: 28 years
Experience: Experience in electrochemistry/ organic synthesis is preferable.
1. Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 07th – 09th June 2022 at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
2. Wearing a facemask and carrying hand sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without a facemask and hand sanitizer.
3. Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled in the application.
4. If you are non-vaccinated, you need to produce a Covid-19 RTPCR negative certificate obtained 72 hrs prior to walk-in from any Govt./Govt. approved hospital or Vaccinated candidates may produce vaccination certificates.
5. 2020-21 passed out candidates to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of Diploma/Degree Certificate.
6. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
7. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over General candidates to ensure due representation.
8. Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
9. The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be on the date of the interview.
10. In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
11. In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute (copy of documented proof of the conversion factor may be attached).
12. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on the requirements.
13. If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short-listed for an interview through a written test.
14. Candidate selected will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus (if available) or shall be paid HRA as applicable.
15. Tenure mentioned above in a case will be co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
16. The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
17. If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be canceled without assigning any reason whatsoever.
18. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
Any quarries regarding Project engagement, please contact office number(s)
04565 – 241219 / 218 during office hours (09.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) or mails may be
addressed to [email protected]. No calls/emails will be entertained other than the
above-mentioned office telephone number(s) /email id. Please don’t make calls/ send
mails to any other number/mail id which will not be entertained.
Editors Note: CSIR CECRI Multiple Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.