Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work under Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India funded Sponsored project entitled “Process development for the recovery of rare earths from the end of life Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) & Fluorescent lamps (FLs)” for a period of 36 months. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Process development for the recovery of rare earths from the end of life Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) & Fluorescent lamps (FLs)”
Age Limit – Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.11.2016
Emoluments – Rs. 25000 + HRA@ 30%
M. Sc. in Inorganic / Organic Chemistry with NET Qualification
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria after screening in will be allowed to appear for interview on 28.11.2016 (MONDAY) at 10:30 Hrs onwards, at the above mentioned address along with application in the prescribed format, photograph, photocopies of testimonial with original certificates for verification. For complete details and application format please log on to: www.cmet.gov.in.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nature of Position: The above position is purely temporary and time bound as mentioned above.
- Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending interview.
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.11.2016 (relaxable in exceptional cases). Age relaxation for various categories as per GOI norms.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration / interview. Duly attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
Date of Interview – 28th November 2016
Registration Time – Between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
Venue of Interview– CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET) (Scientific Society, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India) IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500 051