JMI Project Assistant Vacancy 2020 – Applications Invited
Applications from the eligible candidates are invited for the post of Project Assistant under ECR/SERB Research Project entitled “Investigation of anion- interaction in beautifully simple, yet much effective meso-substituted two and /or four-walled functionalized calix141Pyrroles [C4PSl”. The tenure for this post will be till February 28, 2021, from the day of selection by an expert selection committee.
Job Title: Project Fellow
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with a minimum of 55% marks.
Desirable: NET/JRF qualified candidates will be given preference
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- pm + HRA
Duration of the research project: Approx. Five months
How to Apply:
Application on plain paper along with CV and attested copies of the relevant documents must be submitted to Dr Rashid Ali (Principal Investigator) by post/email/personally on or before 15.09.2020. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for Project Assistant”
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment in Funding Agency or in ]VII.
- Appointment of the applicant particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates. No separate letter will be issued för the interview.
- The selected candidate has to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries ‘correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained.
Last Date To Apply: 15.09.2020
Editors Note: JMI Project Assistant Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.