Apotex Inc., founded in 1974, is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. We employ over 6,000 people worldwide in research, development, manufacturing and distribution. We produce more than 300 generic pharmaceuticals in approximately 4000 dosages and formats and export to over 115 countries around the globe.
Job Title – QC – Commercial Department
Openings – 40
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Sc
The following areas shall be in preview of the desired candidate but the roles and responsibilities shall not be limited to:
- To do the stability testing of laboratory Batches, Pivotal batches, Commercial batches and other stability samples.
- Preparing of the stability protocols, validation protocols and finished product specifications and SOPs.
- Analysis of stability samples, working standard qualification, maintenance of working standards and certified reference standards.
- Online monitoring of stability chambers, photo stability chambers.
- Analysis of Finished products, Raw materials and in process by using calibrated instruments and conventional methods
- Calibrating instruments like pH meter, Autotitrator, UV, IR, Analytical balance and HPLC.
- Analytical method of cleaning validation by UV-VIS SPECTROPHOTOMETER.
- Adhere; follow and implement the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), health and safety practices/ policies.
- Prepare the work sheets and protocol for the Analytical method of cleaning validation.
- Manage change control deviations and closure of the same.
- To co-ordinate within the groups in the laboratory and give guidance for troubleshooting related to new as well as existing products.
- To provide the technical support during technology transfer of projects.
Please Carry Resume + 3 Months salary slips +Current Incremental letter + 1 passport size photo + ID proof
Please do not call us , Just Walk -In directly to Venue .
- Date of Interview – 26th October 2016 – 27th October 2016
- Time of Interview – 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Apotex Research Pvt Ltd [ARPL],
Plot # 1&2, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Phase 4, Jigani Link Road, Bangalore-560099.