Clariant BSc Chemistry Jr Executive Vacancy – Apply Online
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Clariant announces job opening for chemistry candidates. BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023. BSc Vacancy 2023, Junior Executive job opening 2023. Junior Executive vacancy, Clariant vacancy 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Junior Executive (36824)
Location: India – Andhra Pradesh – Bonthapally
B.Sc. (chemistry) / Diploma in chemical engineering
3- 5 years of experience in production department of Chemical or bulk drug manufacturing industry.
Preferece for candidate having experience in chemical or bulk drug industry.
What´s in it for you?
Benefits of Working at Clariant
- Employee Wellbeing & Assistance Program
- Work-Life Balance
- 30 Annual Paid Leaves
- Subsidized Cafeteria Meals
- Centralized Company Transport For Designated Routes
- Group Medical Insurance
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Approachable Leadership
- Speak Up Culture
Production & Operational excellence
- Will be responsible to execute batch production operations in shift as per plan.
- Will be required to follow process steps as per batch manufacturing record, and report any deviations to shift in-charge.
- Shall monitor and track in-process results, and report any OOT, OOS results to shift in-charge.
- Will be responsible to strict adherence to safety instructions & guidelines as per BMR, additional instructions.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and compliance with GMP practices.
- Will be required to work with automation systems like DCS, SCADA.
- Use appropriate PPE’s as per instructions in BMR.
- Good understanding of Process Risk analysis, Workplace safety, HAZOP study etc.
- Strict adherence to work permit system, LOTO and report any deviation to shift in-charge immediately.
- Compliance with GMP
- Should bring in understanding and awareness on requirement of cosmetic GMP / CGMP guidelines
- Will ensure and manage compliance to in-prorocess and critical process parameters.
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
1. Can you tell us about your educational background and work experience in the chemical or bulk drug manufacturing industry?
Answer: I have completed my B.Sc. in Chemistry and have 4 years of work experience in the production department of a chemical manufacturing industry. During this time, I gained experience in batch production operations, following process steps as per batch manufacturing record, monitoring and tracking in-process results, and adhering to safety instructions and guidelines.
2. What experience do you have working with automation systems like DCS and SCADA?
Answer: During my previous job, I worked with automation systems like DCS and SCADA. I am familiar with their operations and have experience in using them to monitor and control batch production operations.
3. Can you describe your understanding of workplace safety, HAZOP study, and compliance with GMP practices?
Answer: I have a good understanding of workplace safety, HAZOP study, and compliance with GMP practices. I am aware of the importance of using appropriate PPEs, adhering to work permit systems, LOTO, and reporting any deviations to shift in-charge immediately. I also understand the requirement of cosmetic GMP/CGMP guidelines and can ensure compliance to in-process and critical process parameters.
4. How do you handle deviations from the batch manufacturing record and report them to shift in-charge?
Answer: If I notice any deviations from the batch manufacturing record during production operations, I immediately report them to the shift in-charge. I understand the importance of following process steps as per batch manufacturing record, and any deviation could impact the quality of the end product. Therefore, I take necessary steps to ensure that the process is completed as per the batch manufacturing record.
5. How do you manage your work-life balance, and what initiatives do you think a company can take to promote employee wellbeing?
Answer: I understand the importance of work-life balance and try to manage it by prioritizing my work, setting realistic goals, and taking breaks when necessary. I think companies can promote employee wellbeing by providing initiatives like a subsidized cafeteria, transportation, medical insurance, professional development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment. Additionally, initiatives like the employee wellbeing and assistance program and a speak-up culture can help employees feel supported and valued.
Editors Note: Clariant BSc Chemistry Jr Clariant BSc Chemistry Jr Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.