Abbott MSc Chemistry QC Executive Job – Apply Online
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Abbott hiring pharma candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening 2023. vaccines associate job opening 2023. Chemistry job opening 2023. B Pharma job vacancy 2023. qc job. Candidates with master’s and bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: EXECUTIVE QUALITY CONTROL
Location: INDIA > VILLAGE MAUZA : BADDI
M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent having experience of 3 to 6 years in QC department.
Person with exposure to Quality Control laboratory Instrument calibration/ qualification, investigations, GLP and Laboratory compliance and having 5-7 year of experience.
SCOPE / DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
QC Executive required for Abbott Baddi location for Domestic/Export product analysis and validation/verification.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Daily Calibration of Instruments/equipment of QC department like balance and pH meter etc.
- Standardization of working standard and maintenance of reference standard and impurities.
- Lab compliance as per GLP, GDP, DI and other regulatory requirements during analysis.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and maintenance.
- Analytical method validation, verification, and transfer as per regulatory requirements.
- Good exposer on handling of QC Instruments like AAS, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, IR,
- Particle size analyser etc.
- Exposer to face the regulatory audits (USFDA, MHRA etc.)
- Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP) compliance.
- Flexible, productive with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Should be honest/transparent/attentive.
KEY TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good operating knowledge of various Quality Control instruments/equipment like waters- HPLC, Malvern -particle size analyser, Gas Chromatography, IR, Dissolution etc.
- Good communication skill, cheerful adoptable to environment and always ready to accept challenges, responsible and hard working.
- Know about the data integrity requirement
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What experience do you have in the QC department, and how long have you worked in this field?
Answer: I have an MSc in Chemistry, and I have worked in the QC department for three years.
2. Can you describe your experience with laboratory instrument calibration and qualification?
Answer: I have experience in daily calibration of instruments/equipment of QC department like balance and pH meter, and I have good operating knowledge of various Quality Control instruments/equipment like HPLC, particle size analyzer, Gas Chromatography, IR, and Dissolution.
3. How do you ensure lab compliance as per GLP, GDP, DI, and other regulatory requirements during analysis?
Answer: I ensure lab compliance by maintaining good laboratory practices (cGLP) compliance and following regulatory requirements during analysis.
4. Have you faced regulatory audits such as USFDA, MHRA, etc.? If yes, please describe your experience.
Answer: Yes, I have faced regulatory audits such as USFDA and MHRA, and I have good exposure to face regulatory audits.
5. How do you manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced work environment?
Answer: I am flexible and productive, and I always prioritize my tasks to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment. I am responsible and hardworking and always ready to accept challenges.
Editors Note: Abbott MSc Chemistry QC Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.