CSIR- NCL Chemistry Job Opening – Msc Job Opening
CSIR- NCL Chemistry Job Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of the project assistant post on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the sponsored project, under which engagement is proposed to be made, are as under.
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position(s) of Project Assistant-II and Project Assistant – Ill on a contract basis, as per the following details:
Project Title: INPROTICS
Job Title: Project Assistant-II
No.of posts: 3
• M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Analytical chemistry (Minimum 55%marks) or equivalent
• Fresh candidates may also apply.
Consolidated fixed emoluments per Rs. 25000/month
Age: Maximum 30 years
Job Title: Project Assistant – Ill
No.of posts: 1 Position
Eligibility: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Analytical chemistry (Minimum 55%marks) or equivalent plus two years experience
Salary: Rs.28,000/- per month
Age Limit : 35 years
• Design and development of catalysts & reactors
• Experience on operating pilot plant and SCADA system will be advantage.
• This work would also involve preparation of material, energy balance as well as development of PFD P&IDs.
• Experience on development of analytical
How to apply
Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted:
(1) Name of the applicant,
(2) Date of birth,
(3) whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original caste/community certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim),
(4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC),
(5) Experience indicating full details,
(6) Address for communication,
The Chairman, Chemical Engineering & Process Development Division (Attn: Dr. Sanjay
Kamble), CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 10th Dec. 2019
The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 10th Dec. 2019 at 16.00 hrs or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. H.M. Raheja (Telephone No 020-25902620).
Last Date To Apply: 10th Dec 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: CSIR- NCL Msc Chemistry Chemical Science Assistant Job Pharma Project Assistant Job Opening @ CSIR- NCL, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs 2019 at CSIR-NCL.Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.