Avantor QA Job For BSc/ MSc Chemistry – Apply Now!
Avantor is currently hiring for the position of Officer – Quality Assurance. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing QMS activities and In-Process Quality Assurance (IPQA) program to ensure the continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
Officer – Quality Assurance
Location: Dehradun, IND
Time type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job requisition ID: R-153473
Officer Quality Assurance is responsible for coordinating and Execute QMS activities and In-Process Quality Assurance (IPQA) program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
What we’re looking for
- Education: B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Chemistry)
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Quality including cGMP, ISO and regulatory audits
How you will thrive and create an impact
- Responsible for timely analysis of under test samples giving timely results
- Coordination with tollar for quality-related issues and clarification
- Sampling and analysis for RM/Intermediate/Finished Goods
- Ensure compliance of ATR
- Assisting team in ISO implementation
- Knowledge of calibration, standard preparation, standardization, and relevant documentation
- Handling knowledge of HPLC, GC, and wet analysis
- Give timely reports to SAP for result recording
- Fill and update all documents
- Zero accidents in the Quality operations
- Achieving batch-wise timelines, quantity, and quality
- Will train & supervise the working of all operators working in his dept. Will monitor the waste generated during operation
- Will be a member of the Emergency response team and will guide & train other team members in case of an Emergency
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005, SAP, and other Quality system into department
- Will maintain the analytical records / log sheets as per GMP & ISO guidelines , SEO Optimize this Post and also
Keyowrds: Avantor QA Job For BSc/ MSc Chemistry – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.