Chemistry & Pharma Jobs @ Novo Nordisk, RA Associate Analyst
Msc Chemistry & M Pharma RA Associate Analyst @ Novo Nordisk. Career @ Novo Nordisk. M Pharma & Medicinal chemistry candidates can apply for this job post. MSc chemistry & Pharma candidates are encouraged to apply online for RA Associate Analyst vacancy. Project Manager MSC chemical science jobs at Novo Nordisk. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: RA Associate Analyst
Eligibility: postgraduate education in Science (e.g. Master of Pharmacy, Medicinal Chemistry.
Experience: experience in working with Regulatory Affairs for 3-5 years in handling eCTD/NeeS/National format dossier & Table of content compilation for different markets (US/EU & Rest of the World).
- Good attitude.
- a strong team player, enjoy working independently.
- a skilled communicator, who can collaborate with a lot of stakeholders and comfortable using your excellent written and spoken English proficiency daily.
- have flair for IT systems and experience with MS Office.
- a good planner, well organized, service minded, positive, engaged and actively contribute to a good team spirit.
- As Regulatory Affair (RA) Associate Analyst, you will be responsible for compiling and supporting the submission of manufacturing sites globally. Your key responsibilities are the facilitation of submission planning meetings with RA colleagues in different countries, the compilation of the national table of contents, table of contents (TOCs) based on the countries’ local requirements, coordination of registration sample and follow up with RA affiliates on final submission to the health authority.
- You will be delivering high quality registration dossiers, which require a good understanding of regulatory guidelines, regulatory Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) documentation, different registration file formats and the Regulatory dossier compilation process.
- The job involves close collaboration with global regulatory teams in Denmark and Bangalore, as well as Novo Nordisk affiliates across the globe to ensure timely submissions. Excellent communication and English proficiency is a must, especially with the global perspective of the role.
- Stakeholder satisfaction is one of the departmental and individual goals, so service mindedness towards our stakeholders within Novo Nordisk is a key priority.
Last Date To Apply: 1 April 2019.