SABIC Scientist Job Opening SABIC announces job opening 2023, Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Scientist job opening 2023, Chemical engineering scientist job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Staff/Lead/Sr. Scientist/Scientist, PDP Technology
Location: SABIC · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
They are looking for a skilled PDP Technologist/s who will help us in business growth. Looking for professional for PDP technologies in Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Agri. & Fertilizer Technologies, and Chemicals Technologies.
Lead and direct the effective and efficient management of the Process Design Packages (PDPs) development for SABIC Technologies in their respective vertical while working with different stakeholders. The role is a strategic leader with deep experience on process design packages and engineering design to implement technologies at SABIC through internal/ JV/ external projects. It requires to establish appropriate interactions with key internal stakeholders like the Licensing Out department, BU T&I, SBUs, E&PM, and external stakeholders as well. It involves managing proactively to anticipate future needs as well as reacting to situations that arise and also ensures compliance with License and Engineering Agreements Terms with Licensee.
- Building, Developing and maintaining the capability to create and deliver by creating a seamless transition of new technology from R&D to PDP development for Licensing Out.
- Lead SABIC technologies license out with utilizing internal resources and capabilities by developing PDP.
- Leads project execution (Represent SABIC as licensor for fulfilling License obligations during FEED, EPC, Start-up and technical services during normal operation).
- Leads engagement with Engineering Contractors for engineering agreements for smooth execution of SABIC, SABIC Affiliates, its JVs complex mega projects globally.
- Leads dispute cases negotiation and resolution with respect to change orders and scope changes in License and Engineering Agreements.
- Leads with clear direction, guidance, supervise, inspire, mentor and lead a group of process Engineers. Develop, implement & monitor process section goal in line to achieve department and company business plan & objective including safety and engineering contractors.
- Engage with key stakeholders throughout SABIC and externally to ensure alignment. Establish appropriate interactions with key internal stakeholders like the Licensing Out department, BU T&I, SBUs, E&PM, and external stakeholders as well.
- Lead development of the state of the art tools and industrial best design practices to support Licensee. Deploy such expertise across SABIC through training and/or Communities of Practitioners.
- Lead, Manage & train team for SABIC, SABIC Affiliates, its JVs complex mega projects globally.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Chemical Engineering field.
5+ years of relevant experience in process engineering & technologies.
Knowledge with hands-on with PDP Development for Polymers, Chemicals, Agri & Fertilizer technologies
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication, commitment skills & Passion for details.
- Possess high project management skills.
- Develops solutions to address unanticipated or novel situations that have not been tested before
- Strong negotiation skills- role requires extensive negotiation skills and alignment on various issues with different stakeholders within SABIC/SABIC affiliate and complex negotiations with both Partners
SABIC Scientist Job Opening