B Pharma Assistant Manager post, Salary up to 5,00,000 @ Piramal
B Pharma Assistant Manager post, Salary up to 5,00,000 @ Piramal. Career @ Piramal. Assistant Manager quality post vacancy @ Piramal. B Pharma jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager Quality
Work Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: B Pharma
Experience: Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Quality Processes
- Develops, implements, and maintains quality assurance activities.
- Manage the coordination of activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Works on issues of diverse scope, where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Manages the operation of the organization’s Six Sigma program.
- Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization.
- Bringing together a staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Project Management Skills
- It is required that the QA Asst. Manager, plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance activities designed to promote continuous service.
- Design and implement policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Ensure Quality Programs to meet the needs of each department and service offering.
- Responsible for driving results, creating reports, managing and enhancing tools to measure and encourage better quality.
- Interface with Operations management and training to provide feedback and process improvement.
Compensation :5 Lakhs p.a
- Interpersonal skills;
- Organizing and planning;
- Numerical and statistical ability