Job Title: Research Scientist
No. of Posts: 1
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediate.
- Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
- Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up
- Transfer the process to kilo-lab/pilot plant
- Handle the planning, execution and monitoring of resource utilization and cost efficiency for the targeted projects.
- Interdependent approach in the cross functional activities
- Responsible for independent delivery
- Responsible for project (internal)/client issues (external) troubleshooting.
- Innovative approaches for trouble shooting
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Education:UG -Graduation Not Required
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 1 to 12 years
Application Instructions : Please carry mandatory Documents: 2 copy of updated resume, 3 months pay slips, Latest Annual Component sheet, 1 Pass port size photo
- Date of Interview –Saturday, 4th Nov 2017
- Time of Interview –8.30am to 10.30am