Govt Pharma Jobs @ CDSA With Rs 80,000 Salary per month
Applicants are invited by CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for the Senior research officer job post . details are given below:
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/07/SRO/2018
Job Title: Senior Research officer (Regulatory Affairs
Work Location: CDSA, Faridabad.
- Coordinate and work closely together with the market centers and associates of the Regulatory Working Mobile (DCGI, DBT, ICMR etc.. ).
- Help with internal/external communications as needed.
- Help the members of this Cell by conducting a background investigation and preparing background documents pertaining to applicable regulatory policies and policies both nationally and globally on various subject areas according to the Regulatory Working Mobile.
- Any other activities like organizing meetings/conferences as might be required by the Working Mobile.
- Capability to run situational analysis/gap evaluation of the Indian Regulatory space and also be in a position to present the findings (via power-point presentations/other means) in a coherent way.
Qualification: MD / Ph.D. in Pharmacology from a recognized medical college/ University.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Ethical and fair.
- The supply of timely and precise information to stakeholders.
- Business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, email ).
- Knowing of GCP, guidelines, and regulations.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may please send their current CV (Resume) along with the application form (attached on CDSA website) with a recent photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references along with the attached datasheet and excel sheet posted in the website.E-mail should be submitted with subject line Application for the post of “Senior Research officer (Regulatory Affairs)” to [email protected].Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
N.B: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
View Main Notification