MSc Chemistry QA Associate Post Vacant @ Kemin
Job Opening for QA Associate Post at Kemin. Job seekers with Masters in Chemistry can apply for this post. Chemistry msc jobs at Kemin. QA Associate post for msc candidates at Kemin. More details on the location, category, job type, responsibilities, qualifications and application procedure are given below:
Job Title : QA Associate I
No. of Positions : 01
Job ID : 2018-5272
Location : IN-Gummidipundi
Category : Quality
Position Type : Temporary Full-Time
The aim of this place is implementing the high quality plan by analyzing raw materials, finished products and packaging materials to guarantee supply of quality goods to Kemin’s external and internal clients.
- The Majority of the work will be established in Kemin Quality Control labs located in Gummidipundi. The incumbent is also expected to devote some time at the mill for collecting samples and assessing compliance of superior manufacturing practices.
- The working hours may differ based on production programs. Occasional travel may be needed within India to fulfill outside clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect materials for testing according to the approved sampling strategy
- Carry out regular testing of raw materials, finished products and packaging materials according to SOP.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy at the analytic results.
- Maintain proper records according to GMP, ISO, HACCP and FAMIQS guidelines and make sure they are accessible for audit.
- Update the reviewed procedures and processes to quality programs.
- Maintain accurate records of analysis done.
- Ensure and maintain the suggested safety measures in lab
keep the control trials for raw material and finished product according to Kemin standard.
- Routine premise analysis of shelf life sample and take care of the sample until the item get died.
- Make sure that RM and packaging material are obtained with authorized providers with appropriate documents
- Make sure that marketplace returned goods and expired merchandise are examined and reported on the nervous group member.
- Carry out any other Quality Control related tasks as per the direction given by the manager
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Chemistry with 1 to 2 years of adventures in the applicable discipline