Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations
Scale of pay: PB-2 Rs.5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- per month
i) 10+2 in Science subjects from a recognized Board.
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
(iii)Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
Experience : At least 3 years’ relevant working experience.
Age: 32 years
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & ESSENTIAL INFORMATION:
1. The University may conduct written/skill tests for all Group ‘A’. ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts as decided by the Vice Chancellor.
2. The upper age limit for appointment to various posts is mentioned against each post. 3. Relaxation in age, experience, qualifying marks, etc., may be granted
4. The prescribed qualifications and experience will be minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same shall not entitle him for being called for interview. The Screening Committee shall screen the applications and shortlist the candidates in accordance with the eligibility criteria, prescribed in the advertisement. T he ratio of the number of candidates to be called for interview shall not exceed 1:10 and the minimum ratio shall not be less than 1:3. If three candidates are not available to meet the minimum ratio, the post shall be re – advertised. The minimum ratio of 1 : 3 may be relaxed by the Vice – Chancellor in appropriate cases of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD categories for the posts re served for them. In case of posts in which there is a provision for holding a common written test, the candidates may be called for the written test notwithstanding the maximum prescribed ratio.
5. (i) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised for any rea sons whatsoever. If any vacancy arises after a particular post is filled , the vacancy shall be advertised .
(ii) The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason.
(iii) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. (iv) If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded.
6. Candidate who is already in service shall submit his application through proper channel. However, he may send an advance copy of his application and should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of written/skill test/ interview failing which he /she shall not be allowed to appear in the test/interview as the case may be.
7. The application for appointment on deputation may be forwarded by the employer along with the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) /ACRs for the preceding five years, duly certified by the Compet ent Authority .
8. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience, etc., and submit his application duly filled in, along with th e desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualificat ion. In case, it is detected at any p oin t of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, his appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause . In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment rules in g eneral and eligibility in respect of any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
9. The application shall be submitted online through University website which shall be submitted by the due date i.e. 31 .0 5 .2016 by 5.00 p.m. along with the prescribed application fee . Application fee, once paid, shall not be refunded.
10. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
11. Candidates shall have to produce original certificates relating to his age, qualifications , experience, caste, etc., at the time of appearing in Test/Interview. The candidates belonging to the reserved categories must produce the original category certificate and/or medical certificate (pertaining to determination of degree of disability in cas e of PwD candidates) from the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for written/skill test/interview.
12. Acceptance of documents submitted by an applicant shall be subject to verification by the competent authority. If any document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/malafide either before or after appointment, the document shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate which may lead to cancellation of his appointment .
13. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate .
14. Incomplete application will be out – rightly rejected. Experience , age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the closing date of submission of application form. 15. Candidate(s) belonging to OBC category must submit a valid “ Non Creamy Layer ” certificate from the appropriate authority, failing which such candidate(s) will not be considered as reserved category (OBC) candidate (s).
16. The above pay bands carr y other allowances admissible under the University rules. 17. The candidate shall attend the interview at the designated place and time at his own expenses. However, the outstation candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD categorie s shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (sleeper class) for self only. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid by the shortest route on production of ticket. The above mentioned concessions shall not be admissible to those SC/ST/PwD candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service/or holding any other employment.
18. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment orde r, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
19. In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
20. The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview.
21. The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any position in the University :
(a) Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or any criminal proceedings are pending against him;
(b) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; (c) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Provided that the Competent Authority of the University may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person fr om the operation of these rules;
(d) Who is not a citizen of India; and (e) Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Govt . of India/UGC .
22. Separate Application shall have to be submitted for each post.