Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp;amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Job Title – Trainee Scientific Writing
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience – 0 – 1 Years
A Trainee Scientific Writing needs to write, edit, reconcile, and manage high-quality medical and scientific communications, including abstracts, literature slide sets, and manuscripts, using data from various sources such as clinical study reports, patient profiles, and protocols. He or she also needs to develop abstracts for submission to regulatory authorities and/ or clinical teams.
The roles and responsibilities of the Trainee Scientific Writing include the following:
- Following the specifications for documentation, both client or company provided
- Maintaining records for all assigned projects, including archiving
- Ensuring getting feedback from customers and supporting implementation of customer management tactics
- Controlling/ reducing the cost of content development, cycle time, and error rates in projects
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policie
- Education MPharm
- Experience 0-1 year of experience as a technical writer
- Flair for medical services/ medico-marketing/ healthcare/ creative/ technology domain
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn technical information quickly
- Should be proactive in seeking information