Mead Johnson, a global leader in infant and children’s nutrition, develops, manufactures, markets and distributes more than 70 products in over 50 markets worldwide. The company’s mission is to nourish the world’s children for the best start in life.
The Mead Johnson name has been associated with science-based infant and children’s nutrition products for over 100 years. The company’s Enfa family of brands, including Enfamil infant formula, is the world’s leading franchise in infant and children’s nutrition.
Job Title : Assistant Manager – Process Technology
- Responsible for execution technology transfer process of NPD/EPD projects as per relevant Global and Local SOPs.
- Responsible for Engineering/ Stretch study (if applicable) and process validation batches processing of technology transfer projects, execution of technology transfer activities.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of process technology.
- Responsible to ensure full GMP and GLP compliance in the Tech. Transfer documents.
- To perform process technology development to achieve strategic imperatives and improve cost effectiveness.
- To implement the Technology Transfer process and to ensure that robust reproducible and efficient manufacturing processes are transferred into Production from R&D, contract manufacturers or other Reckitt Benckiser sites
- To ensure smooth Technology Transfer of NPD/EPD projects as assign.
- Risk and capability assessment at the start and after each stage completion.
- Assessment for RM requirements and provide Purchase requisitions request for project execution.
- To review & approve execution documents like protocol, reports, batch manufacturing records etc. of technology transfer activity.
- Ensure major projects are rapidly carried through to completion within time and that the promised savings are fully delivered and recognisable.
- Assist in organising Idea Generation Session and delivering of Cost Savings – Squeeze projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with Healthcare quality System.
Cross Functional Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the company’s strategic imperatives as they relate to the Technical Department are implemented
- To support the Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities providing technical support as required, working with the Regional Supply Heads to support global manufacturing and engineering strategies
- Management of NPD/EPD/Cost Saving projects by working closely with the cross functional teams with Quality, Operation, Engineering, Regulatory, HME, Procurement, Planning & Logistics and Finance.
- Chemistry/ Pharmacy graduate/post graduate with minimum of 5-8 years of Industrial experience in similar filed.
- Strong understanding of Technology Transfer in a Pharma or Healthcare set-up
- Must have an exposure to European, US & other Regulatory/GMP inspections.
- Leading team will be an added advantage