CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai a National Laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and one of the world’s premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and associated with several National and International Program, desires to engage talented candidates as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST -SERB funded project GAP 1604 entitled “Studies on Leather Solid Waste-Polymer Composites for Acoustic Applications” tenable at CLRI-RCED, Jalandhar as per qualification, age etc. detailed below.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Tenure – 01 years
Age – 28 years
Stipend – Rs. 25,000/- + HRA ** admissible as per rules per month
- Essential – M.Sc in Polymer Science/ Polymer Science & Technology (or) M.Sc in Chemistry with Polymer Science as one of subject with minimum 55% marks from recognized Institution/ University with GA TE/ NET qualification.
- Desirable – Candidates having l” class with GATE/ NET 01 year qualifications and experience in polymer composites fabrication and characterization will be given preference.
* Although DST-SERB has sponsored the project for three years, continuation/ extension of fellowship for 2 nd & 3 rd years will be subject to performance of the candidate and release offunds from DST-SERB.
** HRA shall be paid subject to release offundsfrom DST-SERB
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc. may attend the Walk-in-Interview scheduled on Wednesday, the 27th July, 2017 at CLRI Regional Centre, Leather Complex, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar-144021 at 9.00 AM along with application form available in the website (wwvv.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies/ photocopies of necessary certificates (along with original certificates for verification) and 2 passport size colour photographs.
- Date of Interview – 27th July 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CLRI Regional Centre, Leather Complex, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar-144021