Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
Job Title : Project Engineer
No.of.Posts : 02
Position Code : PNE/HPC-M & BA-PIS-PE/1706
Specialization : Pharmacy Informatics
Age : Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
Salary : Rs. 31, 000 onwards as per C-DAC rules
- Responsible for studying/creating drug repository models.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of drug database in electronic format
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of National Drug Extension / Standard
- Assist in application design aspects related to ePharmacy, ePrescription, and related forms, roles, processes
- Prepare reports, analysis, position papers, white papers, best practices on medical informatics related activities and operations
Educational Qualification :
First Class Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
First Class Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
For B.Pharm – 2 to 7 years of post qualification experience in relevant discipline
For M.Pharm – 1 to 6 year of post qualification experience in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of drugs compositions, active ingredients, formulation, combination generics, contraindications is must
- Knowledge of regulatory processes and requirements of preparation, clinical trials, and approval/licensing of drugs
- Knowledge of electronic/online drug databases, their searching, data entry and relationship management
- Knowledge of drug related coding systems
- Proficient in using computer and computer applications/utilities, ability to use documentation tools (Office Suite)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teaching/lecturing experience will be preferred