A Walk-in-Interview will be held at this Institute on 04 Jan 2017 at 1000hrs for position of Project Assistant (PA) to work under the DIAT sponsored Project entitled “High Strength and ductile Aluminum alloys for Defence Applications”. The details/eligibility conditions for selection are given here under:-
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – ONE
Tenure – The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 02 Years OR co-terminus with the term of the project, whichever is earlier
Age Limit – Not to exceed 28 Years
Monthly Stipend Payable – Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolid ated) (@)
Qualifications – M.Sc. in Chemistry
Note-1 : (*) ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age-limit is 04th Jan 2017 (i.e. on the date of Walk-in-Interview/Selection Meeting’). Upper age-limit is relaxable up to 05 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes; and up to 03 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC).
Note-2 :(@) In addition to the monthly stipend payable, Medical facilities available at MI Room, DIAT shall be admissible.
- An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for Project Assistant as mentioned in Para 1 above, may attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute on 04th Jan 2017 at 1000 Hrs, along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
- The institute will not be in a position to provide campus/hostel accommodation.
- It may please be noted that the above offer does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
- For further details / clarification, please visit our website www.diat.ac.in or contact Dr Shanmugasundaram T, Principal Investigator & Asst. Prof. in the Department of Materials Engineering on Telephone No. (020) 24304309.
Date & Time of Interview – 04th Jan 2017 at 10:00 AM