Tea is one of the industries, which by an Act of Parliament comes under the control of the Union Govt. The genesis of the Tea Board India dates back to 1903 when the Indian Tea Cess Bill was passed. The Bill provided for levying a cess on tea exports – the proceeds of which were to be used for the promotion of Indian tea both within and outside India. The present Tea Board set up under section 4 of the Tea Act 1953 was constituted on 1st April 1954.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Studies on residues of certain new generic molecules in Tea”
Duration – Initially for 1 year and annually renewable.
Age – Within 32 years
Emoluments – The suitable candidate will be entitled for the salary of Rs.20,000/- p.m. (consolidated).
- Essential – M.Sc. in Chemistry / Entomology.
- Desirable – Desirable experience on field trial experiment related to pest and pesticides. The candidate has to discharge any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the competent authority of NTRF.
Interested candidate may appear for walk-in Interview on 16th November, 2016 at 11a.m. at Tea Board, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, 8th Floor Kolkata-700001, They can send their complete bio-data with all credential and copies of publications in advance within 10 th November, 2016 to the Secretary, NTRF, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata – 700001 both in hard copies and a soft copy by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). If the number of candidates turned up is more, there may be a screening test having short / multiple question.
- Date of Interview – 16th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Tea Board, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, 8th Floor Kolkata-700001