Syngenta MSc Chemistry Job – Apply Online
Packaging Lab Experimentalist
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs. Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
This role will support testing of package components & packaging systems to ensure pack compatibility. To generate scientific/technical data under supervision, using established systems, procedures and protocols. Identifies practical problems and works with the manager/pack engineer to solve them.
- To carry out the timely preparation of packaging for testing using formulations from Formulation Development or external function in the case of 3P products.
- To carry out pack chemical compatibility testing and pack performance test as defined using Syngenta test method.
- The Packaging Lab Experimentalist interfaces closely with the Regional Packaging engineers.
- To interpret experimental data and report results and conclusions obtained both orally and written form for decision making.
- To ensure that the jobholder works safely and healthy with due care for others, so that compliance with Syngenta’s HSE policy is achieved.
- To invest in personal and professional development and growth, undertaking, where appropriate, training and development activities and ensuring familiarity with new research and literature.
Experience required for the job
This role should have a minimum of 2+ years packaging testing and/or packaging transportation regulatory areas. Operation of packaging test equipment, environmental chambers and labs. Some experience with safe handling of chemicals. Good interpersonal skills, Sensitive to different cultural environments, Self-motivating, Passionate and energetic, ability to seek solutions.
Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job
- MSc Chemistry or P.G.Diploma in Packaging. 2+ Years as a Lab Technician in a similar industry. Good English speaking skills and written.
- Experience to be gained in the job: Innovation and new technologies will be learned by working with packaging engineers.
Keywords: Syngenta MSc Chemistry Job, Apply Online, Packaging Lab Experimentalist, Goa, India, Full-time. Syngenta MSc Chemistry Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.