Multiple Vacancies for the Post of Project Assistant @ Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Position Title: Project Assistant level II
No. of Posts: Two
Qualifications: M. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Fellowship (consolidated): Rs.12000/- pm
Age: Maximum 28 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Position Title: Project Assistant level I
No. of Posts: One
Qualifications: B. Sc. with chemistry as one of the subjects with minimum 55% marks.
Fellowship (consolidated): Rs.8.000/- p. m. (fellowship has been enhanced; however its availability is subjected to receiving of required additional fund from CSIR).
Age: Maximum 25 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- For PA-II: Maintenance and operation of sophisticated instruments.
- For PA-I: Recording of scientific data and related job.
Duration of Project: Appointment for all posts will be up to 31st March, 2017, extension/reappointment will depend on availability of projects/fund.
Salary: As per Rules
Tenure: These posts are purely temporary for duration of project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test (only for PA-II) and interview on 30thAugust, 2016 at 9.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application on plain paper giving full particulars such as
- Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No.,
- Date of birth and
- Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/testimonials. If necessary, a printed copy of an application type document will also be supplied to you to fill up for certain information.
You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application. This is required for verification.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
For any information you may contact to email@example.com
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
Date: 30thAugust, 2016
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute