Chemistry Lead Research Scientist Vacancy 2020 @ Syngenta
MSc Chemistry Lead Research Scientist Jobs @ Syngenta. Career @ Syngenta. MSc Chemistry jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Lead Research Scientist job openings at Syngenta 2020. Lead Research Scientist job opening 2020 at Syngenta. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Lead Research Scientist – (18020607)
Research Scientists would be one of the key operators of the project chemistries and technologies. They are not expected to be just “pairs of hands” but also contribute intellectually
- Execute projects assigned to them to achieve and exceed project objectives and achieve a high level of productivity
- Record all the data generated thereafter due to their execution of reaction in ELN as per format given
- Participate actively to present own work, discuss chemistry and contribute original ideas in project meetings
- Keep abreast of the state of the art in the field of synthetic organic chemistry
- Active participation of lab maintaining and housekeeping
- Adhere at all times to Syngenta HSE guidelines
- Train new joiners about lab operation
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- PhD in Organic Chemistry or Masters in Organic Chemistry with experience, from a reputed institution in India or abroad
- High-quality publications in peer-reviewed journals is desirable
- Expertise in synthetic organic chemistry
- Knowledge of HSE aspects related to process development
- Knowledge of using scientific literature resources
- Knowledge of sources of material inputs
Critical Skills: – Communication across international boundaries, expertise in written and verbal communication of scientific data and results, ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Lead Research Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.