Govt HPPSC Recruitment 2023 – BPharma, MSc Chemistry Drug Inspector Jobs
Govt HPPSC Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Advertisement Number: 29/11-2023
- Closing Date for Application: 21/12/2023 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee: 21/12/2023 11:59 PM
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to 03 post(s) of Drug Inspector, Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Department of Health Safety & Regulation, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
A. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of Essential Qualification, Matriculation Certificate as age proof, Category Certificate along with Bonafide certificate of H.P. and Experience Certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as mentioned in Eligibility Criteria of this advertisement.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz. Scheduled Caste (S.C.), Scheduled Tribe (S.T.), Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.), Economically Weaker Section (E.W.S.), Ex. Servicemen, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, Ward of Freedom Fighter (W.F.F.) and Persons with benchmark Disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired / Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as General Category Candidates and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- No in-service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC (No Objection Certificate) from concerned employer.
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidates must mention their e-mail & mobile No. correctly in their Online Recruitment Application for receiving alerts and messages relating to Examination.
- The candidates should also give their Aadhar No. (optional) in the appropriate field of the ORA.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- The candidates are required to upload the requisite documents on the OTRS portal.
B. List of documents to be uploaded on the OTRS portal by the candidate:
- Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Degree certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years / Consolidated mark sheet in support of Educational Qualifications.
- Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
- Valid category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex. Servicemen along with discharge book, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, WFF and Persons with benchmark disabilities etc. All these certificates along with undertaking wherever required, should be on Performa prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-F(10)-4/2010 dated 5th August, 2019).
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate in case of reserved category candidates.
- Valid EWS/BPL Certificate (Candidates applying under EWS’s category will have to submit either “Income & Asset Certificate” or valid BPL Certificate countersigned by B.D.O. along with non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority on the format prescribed by H.P. Government vide letter No. PER (AP)-CB(12)- 1/2019 dated 11th June, 2019.
- Ex. Servicemen Discharge Certificate/Service Book. (The candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh will have to furnish Discharge Certificate/ Service Book and full detail in respect of their P.P.O. No., Rank etc. and NOC with date of retirement from the Defence Services to claim the benefit of reservation for the category of Ex-Serviceman of Himachal Pradesh. The Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) released on or after 13-02-2020 shall have to upload proof of having received gratuity).
Job Title: Drug Inspector
No.of posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800+ (GP 4200)
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or a post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry with pharmaceutics as essential subject of an University established in India by the Law or its equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose or the Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) obtained by passing the Examination with “Analysis of Drugs and pharmaceuticals” as one of the subject.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Graduate in Medicine of an University recognized for this purpose by the appointing authority and has had at least one year’s postgraduate training in a laboratory under (i) a Government Analyst appointed under the Act, or (ii) a Chemical Examiner, or (iii) the head of an institution specifically approved for the purpose by the appointing authority; Provided that only those Inspectors:- (i) who have not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule-C; OR (ii) who have not less than 18 months’ experience in testing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule–C in a laboratory approved for this purpose, by the Licensing Authority; OR (iii) who have gained experience of not less than three years in the inspection of firm manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule-C appended to these rules during the tenure of their service as Drug Inspectors shall be authorized to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
AGE:- Between 18 years to 45 years.
E. HOW TO APPLY:
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application (ORA) are available on the website of the Commission i.e. “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
- Desirous / eligible candidates must have to apply online through the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The desirous and eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. On the opened page, the candidate will click on the link “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” and on the opened page will register and create his / her profile by clicking on “New Registration” if not registered already. After registration or if already registered, the candidate will have to log into his / her account in OTR page. Once logged in, the list of live advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on the dashboard. The candidate will apply for a particular post through this portal only. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per the advertisement. Before submission of application, the candidate will have to give an undertaking/ declaration that:- “It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reasons of uploaded documents being nonreadable/ poor quality of scanning.” Page 4 of 15
- No further opportunity will be given to the candidates for submission of any documents after the submission of the online recruitment application.
- An application submitted in online mode shall be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after payment of the fee has been acknowledged and the fee is credited to the account of the Commission.
- Online Recruitment Application (ORA) once submitted shall not be allowed any change except change of category as per the procedure laid down in Rule 5(iv) of H.P. PSC (Procedure and Transaction of Business) Rules, 2023.
- Application without scanned latest photograph or signature shall be rejected straightaway.
F. EXAMINATION FEES:
The detail of fees is as under:
|Male candidates of General, General Physically Disabled, Economic Weaker Section (EWS), Wards of Freedom Fighter categories and General – Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh who are relieved from the Defence Services on their own request before completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India.
|All Male candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states).
|Male candidates of SC, ST, OBC, and EWS covered under UR – BPL categories of Himachal Pradesh and Ex-Servicemen candidates of Himachal Pradesh belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories who are relieved from the Defence Services on their own request before completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India.
|The Ex-Servicemen male candidates of Himachal Pradesh who are relieved from the Defence Services after completion of their normal tenure of service under the Government of India and the Blind and Visually Impaired male candidates of Himachal Pradesh are exempted from paying the examination fee.
NOTE-I: Female candidates shall be exempted from the examination fee in accordance with the instructions of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Note-II: The Candidates who belong to any of the reserved categories and there is no post reserved for such category but the candidates claiming fee concession available to them shall have to upload the category certificate in support of their claim.
NOTE-III: While filling in his/her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the Centre for the examination.
G. MODE OF PAYMENT:
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/ any other online digital mode, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications OTR portal. While making payment the candidate(s) shall pay the specified amount only after accepting the “Terms and Conditions to apply online”. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstance nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
NOTE 1 Candidates should note that the payment of the fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/ mode shall be summarily rejected.
Editor’s Note: Govt HPPSC Recruitment 2023 – BPharma, MSc Chemistry Drug Inspector Jobs. Govt HPPSC Recruitment 2023. Govt HPPSC Recruitment 2023. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.