The job post is for the position of Advance Chemical Engineer At Honeywell. Honeywell is a global company with a strong presence in India, operating in various sectors and locations.
Job role: Advance Chemical Engineer -PRV
JOB ID: HRD195565
Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,,Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122022,India
Our global businesses have a strong legacy in India, built over the last eight decades. Honeywell’s commitment in India is evident in three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and four global centers of excellence for technology development and innovation. We employ close to 13,000 people across 20 locations, including Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Pune and Vadodara.
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Develop and design chemical manufacturing processes. You will apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products. You will use your advanced knowledge to help run experiments and tests to aid in the development of improved manufacturing procedures and processes.
- Pressure Relief System Specialist will support project execution part related to pressure relief system design, resolve technical queries, and find solutions to the problems faced by customers with respect to the unit design as well as operation.
- Pressure Relief System Specialist will also play a key role to develop and improve design practices, tools, and infrastructure for various technologies in the pressure relief system area.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex and challenging problems.
- Participate in internal and customer reviews meetings for assigned area and provide specialist inputs towards Relief Valves.
- Sufficient knowledge to independently conduct specialist reviews for assigned Relief Valve specifications.
- Previous experience on relief system analysis.
- Strong analytical capabilities and very good grip on the chemical engineering concepts.
- Good understanding of thermodynamic principles, heat transfer and other relevant areas of chemical engineering.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, support tool infrastructure and development.
- Working knowledge of industry standards.
- BE Chemical or equivalent degree.
- Around 7+ years of experience as Relief valve specialist.
- Proficient in the use of computers for specification generation, technical evaluations, and the electronic sharing of data across geographically separated work groups.
- The ability to effectively communicate with team members and other engineering personnel is essential.
- Open to 10% world-wide travel, typically of short duration (generally between a few days and two weeks).
Skills Required for Advance Chemical Engineer At Honeywell:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Significant related experience
- An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics
- An aptitude for, and interest in chemistry
- Project management skills
- Resource management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- The ability to work as part of a team
Here are few interview questions with answers to excel the interview for the role of Advance Chemical Engineer At Honeywell:
1.Can you explain your experience with pressure relief system design and resolving technical queries?
Answer: In my previous role as a Relief Valve Specialist, I have successfully supported project execution by providing expertise in pressure relief system design. I have resolved various technical queries related to unit design and operation, ensuring efficient and safe processes. I have also collaborated with customers to find effective solutions to their problems, demonstrating my ability to handle complex challenges in this area.
2.How have you contributed to the development and improvement of design practices and tools for pressure relief systems?
Answer: As a Pressure Relief System Specialist, I have actively contributed to the development and improvement of design practices and tools for pressure relief systems. I have worked on enhancing infrastructure and implementing technological advancements to streamline processes. By staying updated with industry standards and leveraging my knowledge of thermodynamic principles and chemical engineering concepts, I have been able to drive improvements in design practices.
3.Can you describe your experience with relief system analysis and specialist reviews for relief valve specifications?
Answer: Throughout my 7+ years of experience, I have gained significant expertise in relief system analysis. I have conducted thorough reviews for relief valve specifications independently, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. By utilizing my strong analytical capabilities, I have been able to identify potential issues and propose effective solutions to improve the overall performance and safety of relief systems.
4.How do you prioritize and manage multiple projects while supporting tool infrastructure and development?
Answer: Effective project management and prioritization are crucial in my role as a Pressure Relief System Specialist. I employ a systematic approach by assessing project requirements, evaluating their urgency and impact, and allocating resources accordingly. By utilizing strong resource management skills and communication, I ensure seamless coordination with cross-functional teams. This allows me to efficiently support tool infrastructure and development while meeting project deadlines.
5.How do you stay updated with the latest advancements and industry standards in the field of pressure relief systems?
Answer: As a dedicated professional, I understand the importance of staying abreast of the latest advancements and industry standards. I actively participate in industry conferences, workshops, and technical forums, where I network with industry experts and gain insights into emerging trends. Additionally, I regularly engage in continuous learning through reading research papers, publications, and relevant online resources. By staying informed, I can apply the latest knowledge to my work and contribute to the continuous improvement of pressure relief system practices.
Stay tuned on RASAYANIKA for more job updates