IIT Mandi Pharmacist Job Opening – B Pharma Job Opening
IIT Mandi Pharmacist Job Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi at Kamand (Himachal Pradesh) invites the applications for the post of Pharmacist on contract (purely temporary) basis. Details of post, eligibility criteria, qualifications etc. are given below:-
Age Below 45 years
Qualification and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree/diploma in pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized university or an institute duly recognized by the Central/State government with minimum 05 years of
experience in pharmacy in any hospital/institute.
2. Must be registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948 or pharmacy council of concerns State/Central Government.
1. Overall in-charge of pharmacy of health Centre IIT Mandi.
2. Looking after responsibilities of purchase/expense of medicine and their audit etc. and, other miscellaneous duties to health centre.
3. Night duties cover at health centre on need basis.
4. Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
Method of Recruitment
Test and / or Interview
Salary Rs. 25,000-35,000/- (Consolidated) per month depending upon the
experience, qualification etc.
Duration: Period Two years, extendable up to five years based on need and performance annually.
1. The post is on contract (purely temporary) basis in IIT Mandi at Kamand
2. The last date for applying online is 27.12.2019 (05.00 PM). No applications will
be entertained thereafter. Only online applications will be considered.
3. The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through online transfer in IIT
Mandi account. Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:-
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175005, Tel: 01905 – 267093
Account no. 31310230679, IFS Code: SBIN0013711
MICR Code: 175002103, Type of Account: SB
The prescribed Application Form will be filled from the Institute website
(www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment). No link
will be available after 27.12.2019.
5. Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of selection process as well as while joining.
6. Applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the letter head of the organization, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
7. Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the
advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will
also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test and /or interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
8. Eligibility of a candidate with regard to qualification, experience and age shall be
calculated/ considered with reference to last date for receipt of applications.
9. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding
conduct and result of test and /or interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
10.The candidate should be able to speak and write both in English and Hindi and
fluency in English is essential for the post.
11.Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be
published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interest are advised to keep track of the same.
12.For a query related to submission of on-line application you may send email on
13. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the
application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other
information will be communicated through email only.
14.Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply
online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Canvassing in
any form will be a disqualification.
Last date to apply 27th December, 2019
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.