Henkel’s Research and Development (R&D) team works on projects and deliver results to improve product properties, process efficiency, safety, and cost benefits, including the technical development of polyurethane materials. Through this process, they will develop new products to meet and support our customer needs
Job Title – Assistant Manager – Quality Control
What we offer
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to quality control of raw materials, packing material intermediates and finished goods.
- Maintaining and updating documents and completing audit questionnaire /documents records from customers.
- Analyzing customer’s complaints, finding the root cause, preparing counter measures and effectively implementing the same.
- Implementing lab safety norms, maintain Information Management System and adhere to Henkel Safety Health Environment standards.
Who we are looking for
- Good knowledge of Safety and Quality standards is essential.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Chemical Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with major in Chemical / Masters in Science with major in Chemistry.
- Good English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good understanding of PowerPoint Presentation.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.