HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
Job Title: Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs.9000 – 18000
Qualifications: D.Pharm / B.Pharm
- Pharmacist: More than 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Pharmacist:Not more than 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply:
Selection for the post of Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist ( Sl.No. 1) will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum marks is 20. Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferable have registration with UP State Pharmacy Council.
Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be short listed for the selection process.
- Date of Interview – Date – 17.02.2018
- Time of Interview – 10 AM to 12.30 PM
- Venue of Interview – AMRIT PHARMACY, OPD Block, Sir Sunder Lal Hospital,
BHU, Varanasi – 221005.