Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Executive / Sr. Executive- QA for Chemical Division
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bharuch
- To check the Quality Assurance of the products and ensure compliance with the SOPs.
To prepare Internal Audit/Self Inspection plan.
- Perform internal audits to verify compliance with the principles of GMP. Prepare and submit summary of audit findings / audit report.
- To record the deviations observed during plant rounds.
- Issuance and retrieval of Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Control and Issuance of formats.
- Ensure that retention of various documents, reports and records are as per documented procedures.
- Issue copy of Master Batch Production Instructions to production for batch manufacture & review critical control parameters before release of the batch.
- Co-ordination with other department for timely completion of cGMP/ IMS/ FAMI-QS/ HACCP/ process/ quality related documents.
- Preparation and review of system based SOPs
- Responsible for adherence to EHS policy .
- To implement ISO 9000, ISO-14000, OHSAS -18000, TPM and WCM .
- To implement of 5S in lab and office.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry