Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Executive / Sr. Executive- QC for Chemical Division
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bharuch
- Raw material & finish good sampling, analysis and maintain documents as per standards.
Sampling and analysis of all incoming materials/intermediates/finished products as per approved standard testing procedure.
Maintaining the analytical records and usage log of instruments.
- Standardization of primary & secondary solution being used for analysis of product.
- To follow requirements of cGMP / IMS/ FAMI-QS/ Feed Safety/ Food safety.
- Charging, withdrawal, and updating the stability samples in stability chambers as per stability study protocol and maintenance of records.
- Preparation of COA of finished product.
- Define shelf life of reagents as per defined protocol
- Handling and storage of samples for testing as per their defined storage condition.
- Maintain good house keeping record & safe Good laboratory practices.
- Check the adequacy of the method at the time of receiving new analytical method from R&D.
- Reporting of any non-conformance, deviation, OOS to section in charge with the established procedure if any.
- Conducting calibration of laboratory instruments as per approved standard calibration procedure.
To implement ISO 9000, ISO-14000, OHSAS -18000, TPM and WCM .
- To implement of 5S in lab and office.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry