About Piramal, Mahad : PEL Mahad is part of a big conglomerate having different business verticals. Mahad plant is engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals formulations and food ingredients (Vitamin / Minerals – sachets/ bulk). Approved by USFDA, WHO-GMP & various other certification bodies, employing more than 300 employees. Site is located on Mumbai-Goa highway accessible with road, rail. (The site is located 150 Km away from Mumbai & 120 Km from Pune)
Job Title – R&D
Experience – 1 – 6 Years
No.of.Posts : 20
Location – Ahmedabad
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description –
- To safely and effectively carry out routine synthetic organic chemistry techniques (Reactions, recrystallizations, chromatography) with minor supervision
- To conduct routine synthetic organic chemistry reactions with procedures supplied and discussed by supervisor
- Should maintain a laboratory notebook with clear descriptions of the reaction scheme, stoichiometry, results and observations consistent with SOP.
- To obtain and interpret simple NMR, IR, and mass spectra
- To purify compounds to the required level for submission for biological testing
- Has basic understanding of the reactivity and functional group compatibility of the chemical target, intermediates, and reagents employed
- Demonstrates the ability to use known examples or the literature to propose multi-step transformations or complete synthetic routes to targets for discussion with supervisor
- Should able Contributes effectively to experimental write-ups for patents and internal reports
- Should able to effectively perform multiple laboratory and literature tasks simultaneously.
- To Maintains awareness of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Demonstrates and excellent understanding and knowledge of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Consistently demonstrates moderate productivity in the preparation of straightforward analogs, and is able to do more than one reaction and work-up simultaneously
- Understands and follows established health, safety and environmental policies and procedures