Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis.
Job Title: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Project title: “Understanding the stability and transport properties of meal and metal oxide nanoparticles in the subsurface environment”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Gopala Krishna Darbha
Funding agency: SERB, Govt. of India
Emoluments: Rs.10,000 per month (consolidated)
- Essential: Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) with honors/major in Geology or Chemistry from a recognized Indian University and a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in any branch of geology, chemistry or environmental science.
- Desirable: Knowledge in synthesis, characterization of nanoparticles, colloid chemistry, contaminant transport in subsurface environment
The candidates should bring an application letter, one hard copy of the bio-data (CV), self-attested copies of all academic documents (mark sheets) and a photo-identity proof.
For any further query the prospective candidates may contact Dr. Gopala Krishna Darbha at email@example.com
Walk in Details:
- Date of Interview: 29th June, 2017
- Time of Interview: 11 A.M.
- Venue of Interview: Dr. Gopala Krishna Darbha
Room no. 110, Research Complex building,
IISER Kolkata Campus.