Novartis Clinical Data Manager Job 2020 – Apply Online
Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Data Manager @ Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis.vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job ID 290089BR
Position Title Clinical Data Manager
• University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree with Two or more years experience in drug development with at least 2 years experience in Data Management.
• Understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology
• Good organizational and project management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Intermediate presentation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in a team. May coordinate and provide direction on task to other data management team members.
Provide professional DM input on Clinical Trial Team(s)
• Input to and review of clinical trial database design including User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Responsible for the Validation and Analysis Plan (VAP) meeting for the clinical trial, which includes chairing the meeting, writing the study-specific validation checks and necessary reports to ensure high quality and consistent data.
• Identify errors and
• Review and contribute to the preparation of protocols, specifically related to the data management section, visit schema and study design. Prepare Case Report Forms (CRFs) and CRF completion Guidelines (CCGs), electronic or paper.
• Support and provide leadership for data management staff for allocated trials.
• Freeze and lock data as appropriate in time for statistical review, blinded interim quality review, interim and final database lock.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.