CSIR-NATIONAL METALLURGICAL LABORATORY
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
JAMSHEDPUR – 831 007
A Walk-in-interview/test will be held on 05-07-2017 at CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur for drawing a panel of suitable candidates for engagement on purely temporary basis as Project SRF/Project Assistants at different levels depending on the current and future requirements of various projects. Details are given below.
Job Title : Project Assistant II
No.of.Posts : 1
Maximum Age as on – 30 Years
Stipend per month : Rs. 25,000/-
M.Sc. in / Physics/ Chemistry /Geology/Applied Geology/Materials Science/ environmental Science, with a minimum of 55% marks
- Tenure of appointment in CSIR-NML under one or more projects will be co-terminus with the tenure of the respective projects or up to a maximum of 5 years, whichever is less.
- All of the above positions are purely temporary and on contract basis. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration/absorption against any Permanent post of CSIR-NML/CSIR.
Hindi may be used as a medium of conversation during the interview.
- The Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance, and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian national and fulfil the above eligibility conditions, may report between 09-00 AM to 12-00 Noon on 05-07-2017 for Walk-in-Interview at CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand) with all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it along with one self attested copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates.
Candidates are advised to constantly keep on visiting NML Website at www.nmlindia.org for any update/change in the matter.
- Date of Interview – 05-07-2017
- Time of Interview – 09-00 AM to 12-00 Noon
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand)