Job Title : Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
No. of Posts : 30
Officer / Executive/Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager
- Quality Assurance (OSD) : M.Sc./B.Pharm with 2 to 7 Years of relevant experience of IPQA Activities / Environment Monitoring in Solid oral dosage forms manufacturing facilities.
- Quality Control : B.Sc. / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with 2 to 7 years hands-on experience of HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus and UV Visible Spectrometer. Should also have knowledge of wet analysis, stability studies, for oral solid dosage or Injectable forms.
2. Projects / Engineering:
Executive/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Associate Manager
- B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) : 5-10 Years of experience in preparation of conceptual layout, Prepare concept note and URS for facility, black Utility, clean utility, HVAC high and Low side, site management for Manpower and Material and to supervise the Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Validation of Manufacturing equipment for OSD, Packing machines, HVAC systems & Utilities.
- B.E./B.Tech (Civil) : 5-10 Years of experience in project related activities such as planning, method engineering, contract administration, construction supervision, resource planning and ensuring completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output. Material management and reconciliation, coordination with legal agencies and bill certification and reconciliation.
- B.E./B.Tech (Electricals) : 5-10 Years of experience in Planning of Electrical schemes related to High tension and Low tension distribution for the green field and brown field projects including the load list preparation, SLD preparation, Substation and LT Room design, Low side distribution scheme for equipment terminal connection, lighting and power socket distribution etc.
- B.E./B.Tech (Instrumentation): 5-10 Years of experience pharma plant maintenance. Experience in BMS/EMS/PLC/ SCADA/ HMI related work. Calibration & Validation of Instruments / Equipments. QMS documentation, Equipment installation qualification of OSD plant will be added advantage.
- Date of Interview -Sunday, 19th Nov 2017
- Time of Interview -9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue of Interview -Hotel KC Cross Road, Site No.1, Sector 10, Opposite Chandigarh Bus Stand, Panchkula, 134109.