The Reliance Group is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration – in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production – to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
Job Title – Research Scientist
Requisition ID – 51853454
Location – Navi Mumbai
Experience – 2-3 years
- PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in relevant research area
- Minimum 2-3 years of research experience
- Conduct literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including designing & planning of experiments.
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/ process engineering documents
- Perform process engineering design activities such as using relevant tools
- Familiar with applicable guidelines /codes / standards / legislations relevant to field of research
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
- Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
- Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development
- Support to plant operations
- Collect data and conduct relevant analysis
- Uploading reports on portal
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report