inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world. Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market.
Job Title – Global Safety & Pharmacovigilance Assistant
Experience – 0-1 year
Location – Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Manage and process adverse event reports.
- Maintain systems to ensure compliance with case processing and tracking.
- Triage and track incoming adverse event reports within one business day of receipt
- Assign case numbers to the adverse event report and perform initial skeleton entry into the safety database.
- Manage the translation process for any source documents needing service.
- Foster constructive and professional working relationships with all project team members, internal and external.
- File documents according to project specific requirements (electronically or in hard copy as applicable).
- Maintain knowledge of legislation, guidelines and regulations relating to safety and PV reporting applicable to countries where inVentiv Health Clinical manages safety responsibilities.
- Assist safety associates and management GSPV as required.
- Participate in audits as required/appropriate.
- Any other duties as assigned by manager.
- B. Pharm M. Pharm, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, or Pharm D Qualified graduates
- 0-1 years experience in any of clinical/pharma operations.
- Good Knowledge on Pharmacovigilance & ICH GCP Guidelines
- Proficiency in word processing software
- Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Ready to Join Immediately