Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Job Title – Discovery Biology
Job Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience – 2 – 6 Years
Qualifications – M.Pharm with 2-6 years relevant experience shall attend the drive.
ROLE 1: Bioanalytical Method development
- Conduct bioanalysis of invitro ADME samples using LC-MS/MS
- Sound knowledge of different sample processing techniques like protein precipitation, Liquid extraction, solid phase extraction
- Preparation & quantitative analysis of chemical and biochemical samples
- good knowledge of concepts & practices associated with HPLC, Mass spectrometry, biomarkers & invitro ADME assays
ROLE 2:Invitro ADME PK analysis
- To conduct invitro ADME assays such as metaboliete stability , CYPinhibition, CaCo2 permeability, protein binding, plasma stability & PAMPA for NCE evaluation
- shoulg perform physiocochemical assays such as solubility, LogD, Log P& aqueous stability
- M.Pharm with 5-6 yrs in industry or CRO with relevant exp
Date of Interview – 20th November 2016
Time of Interview – Registration starts from 9 a.m.
Venue of Interview – @HOTEL ROYAL ORCHID, Kalyani Nagar, Pune