The multifarious medical needs of the Campus population consisting of Students, Staff members and members of their families are met by the Institute Hospital. The Hospital is headed by the Head (Hospital Services) with a team of full time Medical Officers, Visiting Specialists and Para Medical staff. The Director has also constituted a Hospital Advisory Committee with a Chairman nominated by him and members drawn from hospital and other recognized bodies of the Institute including student representatives, with the Head (Hospital Services) as the Member Secretary of the Committee.
Job Title – Pharmacist
No.of.Openings – THREE
Age Limit – Not exceeding 30 years as on date of test/interview
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 20,000/-
- Essential – Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks plus two years of relevant experience.
- Should be registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Desirable – Proficiency in use of a variety of computer office applications, MS Word, Excel. Power-Point or equivalent preferred.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should report for the Test/Interview atabove venue.
- Please bring your formal application along with Bio-data having complete information regarding educational qualification indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph, along with attested photocopies certificates (academic & professional) addressed to Assistant Registrar (Estt-2), IIT Delhi.
- The specimen of “Application Form” is also available on the Website of IIT Delhi <www.iitd.ac.in> (Please see column Jobs@IITDelhi, under the heading non-academic).
- Date of Interview – 19th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Board Room, IIT Delhi (Near Director’s Office)