Opportunity to work for a Pharmacovigilance Role @ TCS, Mumbai
The TCS Business Process Services (BPS) organization, provides domain centric business process transformation, consulting and analytics services to over 200 global clients across various verticals like Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| offering specialized platform expertise in the F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO space.
Job Title: Pharmacovigilance Role
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance (Case processing ICSRs) is mandate.
- Good Analytical approach and problem solving proficiency.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- An understanding of the principles and concepts associated with Patient Safety case-handling process, including regulatory reporting requirements for single case expedited reporting, Patient safety policies, processes and procedures.
- Be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling process from triage to case submission to regulatory for cases.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new safety-related systems, processes and procedures within the process
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.