INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous institute of Department of science and Technology, GOI)
Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted in Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali,
Job Title: Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Computational study of spin polarization internary chalcogenide
Principal Investigator: Dr. Chandan Bera, Scientist C
Funding Agency: DST-SERB-EEQ
Age Limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 17/01/2018 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of
Government of India).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material
Science/ Nanotechnology with NET/ GATE
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE: Expertise in theoretical work and expertise in C++ or Python.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided he/ she satisfies eligibility criteria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
For further clarification please contact….
Institute of Nano Science and Technology
Habitat center, Phase – 10
Sector -64, Mohali Punjab–160062
Email: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 17th January, 2018
- Time of Interview – 11 AM
- Venue of Interview – Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali